July 14/15, 2018
Calling all Volunteers
If you can make it to the Museum, we need your help around the grounds!! Lots of tasks in preparation for Reunion.
Some of the tasks we will accomplish this weekend are:
- Centennial Building: cleaning in preparation for the new display,
- Pole Sheds and Dining Hall: putting up signs,
- Remove dead trees – please bring chainsaws and trailers,
- Rake leaves,
- Painting: Gates C and D, west fence posts, public campground fence – please let us know if you want to paint so we can purchase the supplies,
- Railway outhouse and other small buildings: scraping before painting,
- mowing and weed whacking all over the grounds,
- Work up Flower Beds and Plants,
- Pioneer Centre: to be swept out,
- Heritage Building: to be swept out,
- drywall repair – please let us know if you can do this so we can purchase the supplies,
- Sheaf Shed: remove tarps and lumber for ease of cleanout,
- staging area: equipment to be put into rows.
Every weekend is a WORK WEEKEND – See you here.