Calling all Volunteers!!
If you can make it to the Museum, we need your help around the grounds!! Lots of tasks in preparation for Reunion !
Some of the tasks we will accomplish this weekend are:
- Centennial Building: cleaning in preparation for the new display,
- Pole Sheds and Dining Hall: putting up signs,
- Remove dead trees – please bring chainsaws and trailers,
- Rake leaves,
- Painting: Gates C and D, west fence posts, public campground fence – please let us know if you want to paint so we can purchase the supplies,
- Railway outhouse and other small buildings: scraping before painting,
- mowing and weed whacking all over the grounds,
- Work up Flower Beds and Plants,
- Pioneer Centre: to be swept out,
- Heritage Building: to be swept out,
- drywall repair – please let us know if you can do this so we can purchase the supplies,
- Sheaf Shed: remove tarps and lumber for ease of cleanout,
- staging area: equipment to be put into rows.
Every weekend is a WORK WEEKEND – See you here !